We’re looking forward to opening the doors to church once again on Sunday 5th July. To ensure the return is safe we have put a number of processes in place to ensure that everyone’s safe in these “new normal” conditions.
Church will open at 10.00 am for prayer, with service starting at 10.30 am. Prayer before service will be at the seat you’ve been allocated.
Some of the things that have been put in place include:
- The church will be deep cleaned before every service
- Seating has been reorganised to support social distancing
- On entering church all attendees will be required to:
- Bring a mask to wear in church
- Temperature taken upon entering
- Use hand sanitizer provided at the entrance
If you are displaying any of the following symptoms, we ask that you please remain at home:
- High temperature (>37.5⁰)
- Persistent dry cough
- Loss of taste or smell,
Booking a seat
Due to social distancing seating is limited and we ask that you email us so that we can reserve a seat for you.
Please use the email address: email@example.com and provide the following information:
- Your name and phone number
- Number of adults (and names)
- Number of children (and their ages)
We’ll then email you confirmation of the seat number allocated to you by Saturday 9 pm.
You will be given an allocated seat – please follow the usher’s instructions on arrival and sit in the seat you’re directed to.
There will be Sunday School provided for those aged 4 – 6 years old.
Please don’t stay to congregate in the building – the usher will direct you (row by row) to leave church.
Please also remember to socially distance!!
God bless you and we look forward to seeing you back at church!